Thursday, September 9, 2010

Population: Me

The other day I was driving to school. Yes, I live far enough away and I leave early enough and get home late enough that I justify driving to campus. And I was listening to an Evangelical Christian radio station. Sidenote: I really like listening to these Christian radio stations. First of all, I think it is a great way to reach out and understand people of other faiths. I like how they talk about family values and faith and God without feeling awkward about it. And a lot of the time I really like the songs they sing. What can I say, I love the Christian pop music scene.

And as I was driving and worrying about my oil, which I had just realized was leaking, and the traffic, which was clogging up around campus, and being late for class, I heard this song. And I thought, maybe God is trying to tell me something? Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment