Tuesday, December 25, 2012

O! Christmas Tree.

Last year at Christmas time, I posted about my Christmas trees from three of the previous four years. Two mini Christmas trees and a coat rack tree are pretty hard to beat, but I thought you'd all like to see my tree this year.


A REAL fake tree! Not just a coat rack tree, and it's even bigger than 12 inches!

Also, please notice the decorated banister. Doesn't it look festive? I decided that since I'm actually in a country that celebrates Christmas this year, I should go all out on the decorating. (To me, this constitutes going all out!) If I keep improving my decorations at this rate, in a few years my Christmas tree will be 10 feet tall.

Special thanks to my piano students' mother, who donated the tree to me after she saw my initial sorry attempt at decorating (a strand of poinsettia garland that only went halfway down my banister).

2 comments:

  1. And you even have a tree skirt! I just bunched up a tablecloth from my wedding reception under m tree, so yours is high style to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry...the tree skirt was also from my piano students' mother... :)

    ReplyDelete