Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Breaking News



Breaking news for me anyway. BYU Women's Chorus finally put out their first professional cd!!! Before you think about how behind the times I am (it came out November 11 2008), just know that I was on my mission then. And have only been back in the country for a few months.

This is a beautiful cd and also lots of fun to listen to (hear clips on amazon.com). I am a little biased, as I was in Women's Chorus for 10 of the 15 songs on the cd (and we had hours and hours of recording sessions!), but really, check it out for yourself.

Beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I'm listening to the clips right now, and they are gorgeous! I hope you get it soon. :) Are you going to be in Women's Chorus this next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey breanne! Hows it going? It's nice to read up on your life and such. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete