Sunday, August 14, 2011

An Update

Dear loyal blog readers, I feel like I have been unfaithful. Other interests have captured my attention, leaving me little time for blogging. But before you start judging me and wondering what could be more important that blogging, please realize that in the last two weeks I moved to a new house and went on a 5-day work trip, my commute time to work has changed from 1 hour to 2.5 each day, I finished two classes and can now "officially" graduate, and my time is now taken up with searching for housing in Jerusalem and cheap flights to Israel. Add to this the fact that I study Hebrew for several hours a day to get up to an acceptable level in the next three weeks, I fly out of DC in 13 days, and I move to Jerusalem in less than 3 weeks, and I am still working full-time, and you just might excuse me for my sparse blog entries.

A million things have happened and each of them have a story worthy of a blog entry. Don't worry, dear readers. These stories will come (hopefully before I leave for Israel!). I plan on blogging about museums in DC, my Montana work trip, my work trip to Norfolk, VA and my new desire to have a pet stingray, restaurants around DC, the Washington, DC Temple, my new house, my old apartment (closet), Washington Seminar, Mt. Vernon, teaching English to 6-9 year olds from different countries, and many other things.

Until that time comes, though, just enjoy this picture of my coworker and myself in Montana. Did I mention I love my job? My life is awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Can't wait to see you! And 9 days...does that mean your plane ticket got changed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. Math was never my best subject. :) Thanks for catching that, Kaitlyn...guess I can't count! I fixed it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like an angel in this picture with the light on your head - nice halo, it almost fits you :).

    ReplyDelete