Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Vacation's Over


Well, the vacation's over. After my trip to Spain and Morocco, my sister came and visited. And a few days after she left, my friend Noelle came for a week. But I guess the vacation's over--classes have started again, and I'm not taking any classes in English. Yep, they're all in either Hebrew or Arabic. I figure I learn best through the "swim or drown" method.

Let's hope I don't drown...

I have more posts about Spain and of course some from Losaunne and Noelle's visits. Hopefully those will come soon. For now, this picture just makes me want to say, peace out.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Breanne, remember that time when your hands turned into claws? That was fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. That's what happens when it's FREEZING outside. :)

      Delete