Tuesday, June 4, 2013

White Family Pictures

I absolutely LOVE taking family pictures for families with small children. Whenever I visit any of my siblings, I slyly suggest that they should probably get another family picture taken and hey, I happened to bring my camera. Something about the challenge of getting the small children to look at me AND smile AND for the parents to look at me AND smile AND not look like they are about to beat their kids because they won't look at me is just thrilling to me. What can I say, I'm a thrill seeker.

Anyway, I was in Utah a couple of weeks ago for my friends' wedding and so I graciously volunteered to take pictures for my brother's family. I even snapped a few of just the kids a few days before. Aren't they lovely?




I love Maxton's face in this one. What the heck?






Jumping on the tramp--a promised reward if they were good for pictures!











Kayla loves wearing frilly dresses and cute shoes and then going out to play in the dirt. :)





1 comment:

  1. I just talked to you about these on the phone, but just for public interest...#2 is definitely my favorite of the whole family! So cute! And I love the one of Kayla flying. Such cute kids!

    ReplyDelete