Friday, February 25, 2011

The Middle East: Some Helpful Links

The other day I was talking to my sister and she started asking me some questions about what is currently happening in the Middle East. She noted that if you don't get in on the action right away (by reading the newspaper), it is hard to jump in in the middle and know what is going on.

I will admit, it is quite overwhelming, trying to keep track of which countries are protesting and what kinds of governments they have and why they are protesting. So today I found this great link from the New York Times that I thought I would share with you. I found it helpful.

Also, there is a great link on CNN.com, and if you are in the mood to just read about it on a blog (from an intelligent sounding American--she and her husband were on my Jordan study abroad), you can click here.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment